Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper Red Green Gold Challenge

Happy Tuesday! I am back in full swing with Stamp Ink Paper today with a really traditional color challenge that will go with your Ho Ho Ho Spirit! The kids have about an week and half of school until Christmas Break. We enjoyed some fun festivities over the weekend to get us in the mood. While I had a small card class at Lala's Bakery, the kids enjoyed Paint Your Own Pottery, and Taryn went to go see Santa! After the class was over we ran home to get our favorite Christmas jammies on to decorate Gingerbread Houses at a friends. If that doesn't get you in the holiday spirit I am not sure what will. 

Let me show you our challenge!


This was designed for my class this past Saturday, I had two made because even Taryn made cards this weekend and this was the one I helped her with (notice the bottom of the stitched oval?). She keeps telling me that she is going to be Artisan and I just need to move out of the way when I am working in the craft room. The girl has big dreams for a 7 year old daughter of a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! Let me get you the details of my card...


So, it is no secret I love to make these treat bags into these amazing gift card holders. If you score 3" from the bottom fold them up and add a little Tear N Tape to each side the possibilities are endless! I have used 2" x 12" strip of Be Merry DSP to make the nice little belly band around the Gold Striped Treat bag. I made about four loops of Linen Thread for the nice loopy bow. The Metallic Snowflake Doily was the perfect touch under my ovals. The stitched oval was stamped using Cherry Cobbler ink and the sentiment is from the Oh What Fun stamp set. It is nicely layered onto a Garden Green Layering Oval. The Gold Glimmer Paper Circle Tab Punch was perfect for the card insert. The Whisper White is nicely matted onto Cherry Cobbler card stock. The sentiment is stamped in Garden Green. 

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what you whip up with this weeks challenge.

If you like what you see and want to whip some up on your own I have provided and full product list to help you shop!











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment