Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Paper Craft Crew 272 Wine and Lace Sketch

Happy Wednesday! I am back with the Paper Craft Crew today with a fun little sketch! Are you over Christmas cards yet? Well, I am getting that way and I am sure many of you are too! I mean, I am not even sure I want to put all my decorations out this year! It isn't because I am Scrooge or Bah Humbug, I am just not feeling it this year.

Enough of that!!! Lets get to the fun stuff! Paper Craft Crew has a fun sketch for us all to play along with! You can get all the details by clicking the graphic below.


While attending OnStage in November, a stamp set called Southern Serenade was presented to us. This stamp set should not be passed up in the 2018 Occasions Catalog!! One of the ways it was used for us to see was taking the lovely lace stamp in this set and stamping it onto the Wood Textures DSP. I squealed like a little girl because it was right up alley! It will be available to you January 3rd! Now let me get you the details of my card...



I have given two different views of the same card so that you can see all the details. You will notice the lace stamp I referred to above stamped using Crumb Cake ink on the white wash piece of Wood Textures DSP. This is absolutely drool worthy for me and you are going to sick of me doing this! I then used the stamp set Half Full for the rest of the details on my card. I heat embossed the tag with sentiment with Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder and colored the grapes using our Blender Pens with Lemon Lime Twist and Sweet Sugar Plum inks. The Scallop Tag Topper Punch is the perfect fit to create this tag. The lace trim and Linen Thread was perfect for the tag. To follow along with the sketch I added a nice Champagne Foil strip embossed with the soon to be released Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder. Since I used the Sweet Sugar Plum for the grapes, I decided to use it for the banner and chose to also heat emboss it with Copper Stampin' Emboss powder with the border like stamp also from Half Full. The larger wine glass was the last feature on the sketch that I needed to add. I simply stamped this using Crumb Cake ink on Very Vanilla and again used my Blender pen to color in the "wine" with Sweet Sugar Plum. To give it some sparkle I used the Clear Wink of Stella!

I am so excited about this card and I hope you are too! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this weeks challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment