Friday, February 3, 2023

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Key To My Heart Kit

Thank God it is FRIDAY!!! Lets just take a minute to think about the fact that TARYN, turns 13 tomorrow!!! I will be the parent to ALL teenagers.... I am not sure I am ready for this! We had basketball last night and had a plan of going to dinner tonight but that may be messed up with sick boys! 



This month with A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop, we are hopping with the kit "Key To My Heart". I had a great little add of treat boxes that I decided to skip... I couldn't wait to come up with an alternative, because if you know me hearts are not my favorite! Let me show you what I have created.







The card started with a base of Pale Papaya and mat of Calypso Coral Cardstock. I decided to use a card base to create my tag with the Tailor Made Tags dies. This sits nicely on piece of the Delicate Desert DSP. I tied a cute bow with the thread from the kit with a key and lock die cut from the kit. The sentiment was stamped in Gray Granite ink and was the perfect touch!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute treat sleeve! -Vy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the mini envelope treat holder, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete