Wednesday, January 18, 2023

New To SU Saleabration

Happy Wednesday!! I can't believe we are over half way through the month! Life has been a little chaotic with basketball and weather here! Taryn managed to sprain her ankle at her game Monday night and now we have over 8" of snow on the ground...


I am back with my friends New At SU blog hop today! We are each featuring something from the NEW Sale A Bration catalog! I couldn't wait to play with the Dainty Flowers DSP. I have mixed it today with the Framed Florets stamp set and Timber 3D Embossing folder. Lets take a look!


My card started with a base of Blushing Bride card stock with a mat of Crumb Cake card stock that I have distressed the edges of with an old pair of Paper Snips. I took the Blushing Bride floral print from the Dainty Flowers DSP and added a bit of Crumb Cake ink using our Blending Brushes. This is accented with a panel of Crumb Cake card stock that I have embossed with the Timber 3D embossing folder. Next I took another pattern from the Dainty Flowers pack that I cut at 2.5" x 4.5". This card was begging for some Linen Thread. I stamped a sentiment from the Framed Florets stamp set in Blushing Bride ink and splattered it with a bit of Crumb Cake ink from my Stampin' Write marker before die cutting it with a circle from the Stylish Shapes. It is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals and accented with the Elegant Faceted Gems. This card came together so nicely and was fairly simple to make! 

I am so glad you took the time to stop by! I can't wait for you to see the other Sale A Bration items in the hop, you can click through the list below!



5 comments:

  1. TBH, I didn't love this paper, but I DO love your card, and will probably unabashedly copy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful combo of colour and texture! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the natural look that is achieved by adding that "wood"element! A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card design for this DSP, Andrea. So pretty. Thanks for sharing this!💕

    ReplyDelete