Thursday, May 12, 2022

OSAT Hello My Name Is... Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! Can you believe we are finishing our second weekend of May already? I think we only have 10 more school days left. I may have encouraged the count down to the kids. Not that the summer is going to be any less busy. Life has been a bit stressful again with everything being back to our norm. My mom was recently in the hospital for a bacterial pneumonia. It was super scary, I live in Colorado, she still lives in my child hood home in Southern California. I knew she was in good hands and I am just glad that she is home!
This month the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop Team is hopping with our new toys from the new catalog and we can't wait to show you all of the new and fun things this catalog has to offer you! Today my design will feature the NEW Hues of Happiness Suite and the Stylish Shapes Dies! Lets take a look at what I have created for you today!


The Hues of Happiness suite is an amazing suite that includes the Hues of Happiness DSP, Happiness Abounds stamp set and the Blossoming Happiness Dies. I just love that there are warm and cool versions of much of the designs! Today I chose to pair this DSP with Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo and a touch of Fresh Freesia. Lets take a look!


My card has a beautiful base of Melon Mambo with a mat of Coastal Cabana I have used this lovely floral DSP to coordinate with the my paper purse. I cut a piece of Basic White to 3" x 4" before using the returning Stitched Greenery Die. Once I had that ready I used the fun border die in the Blossoming Happiness Dies. I added a 1/2" strip of Coastal Cabana to give it a bit of pop. The flowers and leaves are die cut from the DSP. I love when we do this and it makes creating so fun! A bit of twine and a nice bow was the perfect touch in the company of the Iridescent Rhinestones!


I stumbled on this tutorial on Pinterest... It wasn't the easiest and there are definitely things I would change. Again, I have used the Hues of Happiness DSP. I have accented the corners with Coastal Cabana circles that have been die cut using the new Stylish Shapes Dies. Coastal Cabana was the perfect color to use for this purse and I continued to use it on the handles and top of the bag. I made a fun little luggage like tag that to tie on the handle with Fresh Freesia Ribbon. You can see the tag a bit closer below. I have stamped with the Happiness Abounds stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored it with my Fresh Freesia and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends. I knew that a Heat Embossed sentiment would be the perfect touch!


Here is a closer look at the tag! Isn't it adorable??

I am so glad that you stopped by to look at my creations today and I am so excited for you to see what my friends have created for you. You can tour the WHOLE hop by clicking along the list below for more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment