Thursday, April 28, 2022

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Change Is Beautiful Kit

Happy Thursday! Life has been pigs, baseball and dealing with wind! The pigs are coming along nicely and Taryn has her first jackpot of the season this weekend! Her goal is to hit 11 shows so that she can earn a jacket from the association that sanctions the shows. I am so proud of her! She has really been working hard with what time we have had thanks to the relentless wind.

This month our A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop is focusing on the APRIL KIT, Change is Beautiful. This kit comes with 9 cards that have fun folds and great scenes! I love all of the cheerful colors and the versatility of the colors in the kit!


So today my alternative is using the Change Is Beautiful Kit paired with the Abstract Beauty DSP and Ephemera pack! Let me show you what I have created!



This card was so fun to make! I first took one of the flower die cuts from the kit and fussy cut the center so that I would appear to be a bit more 3D after using a few dimensionals. It is accented with pieces from the Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack. I even used it for my Polish Pink stamped sentiment from the kit. The black and white splatter DSP is also from the Abstract Beauty DSP and was the perfect choice to layer of the black and white stars card base from kit. I used my Melon Mambo Blends on the ribbon so that it better coordinated. A bit of Clear Wink Of Stella and a few White Basic Pearls and this beauty was ready for the Bermuda Bay mat and Melon Mambo card base!!

I can't wait for you to see the rest of these amazing alternatives today! Make sure you click along the list below to get even more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment