Tuesday, April 6, 2021

The Spot 156 Flowering Cactus Color Challenge

Good Morning! Hope we are all doing well today! I am officially the mother of two teenagers! I probably really have not come to terms with it... We celebrated Joshua's birthday with a trip to our favorite Mexican food restaurant. He did not get creamed like Taryn! Which was good. Wesley is next in our house for birthdays, did I mention he has a summer job at the pool?  I am so proud of him.


Today I am back with the The Spot and their design team for a fabulous color challenge!
Do you know how hard it is to not play with new goodies?! I had box full of them and still managed to play with the Flowering Cactus Medley. This doesn't retire until June, and frankly will not leave my craft room. We all know how I love anything Cactus... Let me you show you what I created!


This fun was created as an alternative to a make and take from a retreat I recently attended. The original design was a bit busy for my liking. So I snagged my Blending Brushes and created something quite a bit different. Having all of your craft room at an arms reach is truly the benefit of doing Virtual Retreats. The dies cut out the images of the DSP, it is one of my favorite features! The only ink I used was a bit of Mossy Meadow. The cacti are accented with Metallic Gold Pearls. 

I am so glad you stopped by today to see my creating f

No comments:

Post a Comment