Tuesday, April 13, 2021

The Spot 157 Zany Zebras

Happy Tuesday! We had an amazing weekend in Divide at Taryn's Bible Quizzing competition! I am so proud of her and the rest of the quizzers. While I know that kids can be resilient, it is clearly abnormal time for all of us! Divide is about 30 minutes west into the mountains from Colorado Springs. I am even considering a retreat up there! So stay tuned!
Today I am back with The Spot creating with an amazing sketch! I chose to ink up the sadly retiring Zany Zebras stamp set and paired it with the Flowers For Every Season DSP stack (which is currently on the clearance rack). Let me show you what I have created!


Sometimes I will buy a pack of paper, think I am going to use it because it is so versatile! The Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper. I couldn't get enough of this bright stripe! I have matted it onto a piece of the Magenta Madness card stock. This was on top of a piece of Bumblebee DSP that is also matted with Magenta Madness!. I used 3/4" strips to create the banners in the sketch. One is stamped with the party hat from the Zany Zebras in Magenta Madness ink. The sentiment is stamped with Bumblebee ink and accented with some Magenta Madness stars and a small strip of the striped DSP. The Zebra is stamped using Memento Tuxedo Blank ink, I added a bit of Magenta Madness with my Stampin' Blends to the mouth. My mad fussy cutting skills came out with the Zebra's and the Party Hat! I added a bit of Basic Rhinestones to accent this bright and cheerful card!

I can't wait to see what you have created for this sketch this week! Hope you have a fabulous day!




No comments:

Post a Comment