Tuesday, February 16, 2021

The Spot 150 You are Amazing Birthday Challenge

Good Morning from Siberia! Just kidding I am still in Colorado but yesterday morning when I woke up, it was -42 degrees Fahrenheit with wind chill of course! It seriously was just crazy cold! I am good with snow and the cold that goes with that, THIS is disrespectful. Good news is that the kids have a delayed start and will get to go to school! It will probably be one of very few days that they will be thankful for their masks. Needless to say we had some fun with throwing hot water into the sky and the best place to be was definitely inside eating big bowls of homemade chicken noodle soup! I even tried my hand at making noodles... I need practice!
 
Click Here for Challenge Details

Today I am creating with The Spot Design Team, we are creating with a Birthday theme! It was a great opportunity for me to create with the You are Amazing Stamp Set and Kit. I am all about not using something the way that it was intended to be used. So if you have this kit, this is a great alternative and if you don't have the kit... you are going to want it after you see this card!


My amazingly cute card started with pieces from the You Are Amazing card kit. After I picked the pieces I wanted to use from the kit, I grabbed the stamp set and inked up the sentiment from the coordinating You Are Amazing stamp set. It is inked up in the ever so cheerful Mango Melody. The Flirty Flamingo layer behind it is stamped in Flirty Flamingo on the corners using the burst stamp. This is layered over a piece from the kit that I added a bit of the Granny Apple Green striped twine from the kit. The Polka Dot and Mango Melody Banners were created from the kit. This was perfect for a sheet of the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper from Sale A Bration! A nice mat of Bermuda Bay for this Flirty Flamingo card base and this cutie was done! 

I can't wait to see ALL the birthday cards, I am sure this is a challenge that ANYONE can play along with! I hope you all are staying warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment