Thursday, February 11, 2021

OSAT Where the Wild Things Grow Blog Hop

Good Morning! Well it is morning at least! It is so cold here! I woke up this morning and we have no water, not sure if it is our pipes or our well at this point. Needless to say, it will be an interesting day!
This month the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop team is hopping with the theme "Where The Wild Things Grow", I have paired the Sale A Bration Bundle Berry Blessings with the coordinating Sweet Strawberry Bundle for todays amazing projects! Let's take a look.






My card started with inspiration from a recent Sale A Bration swap I created. The strawberries are stamped in Poppy Parade ink and accented with Pear Pizzazz stamped stems. The Basic White layer is stamped with Pear Pizzazz greenery and then I used the Stitched With Whimsy dies to give a bit more visual texture. The blue plaid like paper reminds reminds me of Bath and Body Works, or at least the boxes that their orders get shipped in. I used the Stitched So Sweetly dies for my sentiment that I have stamped in Pacific Point. The card is accented with a bit of Linen Thread and some clear Elegant Faceted Dots.

The mini album wasn't going to be for today, but once I realized how easy it was going to be, I quickly whipped it up to coordinate with my card. It has a pocket to hold memorabilia or pictures. You really can make it your own, so I chose to make some 3" x 3" cards that are matted with Pear Pizzazz for some cute little photos. I love how it looks like a little clutch! I actually stumbled on this tutorial on Pinterest and just had to try it. When I went back to get you guys the tutorial, it was gone! So I will try to make some measurements for you! 

I can't wait for you to see what the rest of my friends have made with this theme! You can click along the list below for a full tour! 



No comments:

Post a Comment