Thursday, September 24, 2020

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Hello Pumpkin Blog Hop

Good Morning, Can you believe in a week we will be in October?! While I would agree that this year has seemed to drag out with anomalies at any given opportunity, I still can't believe that October is a week away. We finally get to start high school football and Wesley has decided to play. I trust that our athletics director and administration has everything in place for our kids to have a fun but safe football season... 
A Paper Pumpkin Thing is back with the amazing September kit "Hello Pumpkin", This kit is amazing with its diversity of doing a fun fall treat box or you can make them into Trick Or Treats. I decided for today's hop to use the great little pumpkin stamp and my Stampin' Blends... Let me show you what I have created today!

 
What I love about fall is the crisp air and plaid patterns you can find at all the stores. The pumpkin decor and burlap garlands are also a favorite of mine. When I started creating my projects for today that is what I was channeling. I have used the Stampin' Blends in Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive to color my Memento stamped pumpkins. 


Once I had my pumpkins colored I decided to create my projects. My card is accented with a nice neutral piece of the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper. I have roughed up the edges of my Old Olive card stock before adding it to my Cajun Craze base. The sentiment is from the Love For Leaves stamp set and suited the feel of this card perfectly.


This cute little bulging box is holding a cute little tube of lip balm. It is adhered to a base of Cajun Craze much like the card it is accented with a bit of ribbon and an Old Olive mat. The pumpkin is also colored with the Stampin' Blends stated above.  

I can't wait for you to see what my friends have come up with today! There is sure to be some amazing alternatives for this months kit. Click along the list below to tour the whole hop, hope you have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. These are rustic and beautiful and just perfect! You always make such beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. best vietnamese food

    ReplyDelete