Sunday, June 7, 2020

Creation Station Man After My Heart Hop

Happy Sunday! We decided to not go to the pig show today... a bit bummed but, the wind is down right crazy and there is nothing worse than feeling like you have 80 grit in your eyes! Mother Nature tried to provide some moisture but it just was not enough. Today our church has its first in person service since the pandemic started. To say that I am happy is understatement.


Today, I am creating and hopping with the Creation Station Design Team. We are creating masculine cards with the theme "A Man After My Own Heart". I was lucky because when our annual catalog went live on Wednesday, I was able to expedite things... So todays creation is made with goodies from the new catalog. When you look at today's card there is a chance you may not get it... But if you know me and know that I love a good play on words or country music, You will get it! rLet's take a look!


I can't tell you how many ways I envisioned making this card. If you haven't heard the song "Sunshine & Whiskey" you may not understand this card right away and that is okay! That was my inspiration for this fun card that started with the two whiskey bottles from the new stamp set Whiskey Business. They are colored with Cinnamon Cider and Pool Party Stampin' Blends and then fussy cut with my Paper Snips. The heat embossed gold sentiment is from Ronda Wade's Million Dollar Achiever set called Ridiculously Awesome. It was stamped on Whisper White and also fussy cut so that I could layer it over my whiskey bottles. My layer of Whisper White was stamped with Pool Party ink using another new set called Textured Essentials, this set is sure to please and his kind of hidden in the catalog! After I had that finished I layered a strip of wood designer series paper from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. The Bottles are adhered over this with our new Stampin' Seal (WHICH I LOVE). I used the Foam Adhesive Strips to adhere my sentiment and a few Gilded Gems to finish this off! 

I hope you enjoyed my fun and masculine card! If you haven't heard the song go find it! Next on the hop today is Kerstin, you can get to her by clicking the next button below. Need a list of the products I used, that is below the next button as well! Have a great Sunday!


Kerstin Kreuzer


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love all of the elements--"Sunshine" is perfect with the whiskey.

    ReplyDelete