Friday, June 5, 2020

TGIF Challenges 267 Just Saying Hello Color Challenge

I am so glad that today is Friday, not that it makes much of a difference! The kids are sunburned from yesterdays play time on the slip n slide. The boys were told that they needed sunscreen... Maybe next time they will listen. Taryn gets to go to 4H Sewing today, she really loves it. We may end up going to another pig show on Sunday, we will see how that pans out.


Today I am designing with the TGIF Challenges design team and a nice color challenge. I know that we all do not have the Bumblebee ink pad yet, but I was impatient and overnighted mine! You can use whatever yellow you want, unless you are inpatient like me and already have it! It is funny how many of us on the team used the same stamp set... let me show you my card. 


I really can't put this set down and I think ANYONE who is ordering from our new Annual Catalog should order this WHOLE suite! I started with my layer of Whisper White. First I stamped the leaves in Crumb Cake ink on opposite corners, Next, I have adhered a strip of Crumb Cake Card stock with a piece of the In Good Taste DSP over it using our new adhesive Stampin' Seal. I stamped my flowers using our new In Color Bumblebee and fussy cut them. It is a really nice flower to fussy cut and the possibilities are endless. Before adding my flowers, I added a couple of the In Good Taste Elements to accent the Crumb Cake stamped greenery.  To create my sentiment piece, I stamped the Crumb Cake accent before stamping the sentiment with Night of Navy ink onto Whisper White. This was die cut with one of the coordinating dies in the bundle. I adhered the flowers on the corners before adhering this piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.  A bit of Linen Thread and some of the new Elegant Faceted Dots and this card was complete.

I am so glad you stopped by today! I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge! Want to create this card? To make it easy for you, I have provided a shopping list for you below!

Have a great Weekend!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment