Monday, February 3, 2020

Kylie's International Blog Highlight Positive Thoughts

Happy Monday!! Did you all survive the weekend? If you are in the US I am sure that much like me,  you are recovering from Super Bowl Sunday and all day grazing on snacks! Can you believe that it was 80 degrees here yesterday?! The kids were outside jumping on the trampoline in shorts!!! 

Today I am blogging an amazing Thank You card that I have created for Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights! This is such a great way for me to showcase Stampin' Up! products. My favorite part of this is that YOU get to vote on your favorite projects!!! I had so much fun creating this card with the Positive Thoughts Stamp set and the coordinating dies that will be available to YOU starting tomorrow! We all know that I can't resist feathers... Let me show you what I have created!


Stunning, right?! This amazing card came together so nicely. I have used Soft Seafoam, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake inks. My images from the Positive Thoughts stamp set are all stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock and then die cut with the coordinating Natures Thoughts dies. I just love the layer with the little pierced edge, can you believe that is also in the Natures Thoughts dies?! I have accented with the Champagne Rhinestones, a bit of Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim and a border of Champagne Foil. This is layered onto a card from the Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin. I have added a layer of Crumb Cake card stock to give it some pop! 

I am so excited that you came by today! These coordinating dies go live tomorrow! You won't want to miss it! Remember above where I talked about that voting thing? Well you will want to click below to make sure you vote on my card! Have a great day!
Vote Here Now






4 comments:

  1. Elegant card Andrea! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of base card with the Positive Thoughts set is perfect!

    ReplyDelete