Thursday, February 13, 2020

OSAT Sixteen Candles Birthday Theme Blog Hop

Good Thursday to you all! It has been quite the week with helping a friend with her almost 3 year old, Taryn is sick, and I have a huge class this weekend! Never a dull moment here. I would be lying if I told you that the creativity has been free flowing this week. It feels more like I have been stuck in the mud! 

This month on the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop we are hopping with a birthday theme titled "Sixteen Candles", I have whipped up this great Tri Shutter Fold card and a Diaper Fold favor for you to enjoy!

 

This card has an soft base of Purple Posy and is complimented with Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron and Petal Pink card stock to compliments the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper and Dressed To Impress stamp set. I have used the coordinating All Dressed Up dies to die cut the shoes that I have colored using Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blends. These were accented with the cute little flowers that are in the bundle as well. I wasn't quite sure what to stamp on the center so I grabbed my Happy Birthday To You from the Sale A Bration catalog. 

The Diaper Fold holding my chocolate bar, because what girl doesn't want some chocolate on her birthday (Me, but I am a freak and I don't love chocolate). This cute little treat holder is accented with the stitched pocket die from the All Dressed Up Dies. I cut a piece of Whisper White to stamp my Petal Pink sentiment onto and accented this with a Champagne Rhinestone. A bit a Polka Dot Tulle with the Metallic Edge Petal Pink Ribbon to give this some foof.

I am so glad you stopped by today! I can't wait for you to see the entire hop! I have provided a link list below! Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic projects. I am a great fan of the fancy fold you used. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these cards! They're so much fun! And the little treat holder is super sweet too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card! What is this fancy fold called? Are there any directions for the fold?
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a great fold. Looks so hard! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool fancy fold card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. would love to learn how to fancy fold that...

    ReplyDelete