Sunday, February 2, 2020

Creation Station Full Monty Blog Hop

Sunday, Sunday... a day that is a blessing and a curse. Especially with tomorrow being a Monday! Have you seen the story out there about the teen that is trying to get the Super Bowl moved to Saturday and the statistics about how many people that DO NOT show up to work the Monday following Super Bowl Sunday? This kid is onto something!



I am back with the Creation Station Design Team for a what we are calling a "Full Monty" blog hop! The idea was for us to hop with product suites from the catalog with an emphasis on our Mini... Well, I decided to showcase a suite that could be getting a bit neglected with all of the amazing Poppies, Purses and Parisian Suites in our Mini. Good Morning Magnolia is hands down one of my most favorite suites EVER. So when I was trying to whip something last night (after refereeing children, the horse shoer showing up and needing to run to the store when Troy got home from work FINALLY, my day was shot), I stumbled on this partially colored Memories & More card and had my AHA!! moment.


 So, the card started with a Memories & More card from the Magnolia Lane pack. This was colored with Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive and Soft Suede Stampin' Blends Combo Packs. I knew that I wanted to layer this onto the coordinating Memories & More Large Specialty Cards. A nice piece of the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper was a nice touch, I could have put a bit of mat behind it for more of a pop. I have stamped the sentiment using Early Espresso ink with the decorative border stamped in Petal Pink. The die cut is NOT in the suite... I know I am a rebel, but it worked out well with what I was creating, it is from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. The small magnolia colored to coordinate with the background was the perfect touch. This is all adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals over a piece of the Striped Organza Petal Pink Ribbon.

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait for you to see what my dearest friend Jeanna has created. You can get to her by clicking the next button below!
 
Jeanna Bohanon


No comments:

Post a Comment