Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop January 2020

Happy Tuesday! It is nice to see that we all survived Monday, right?! This is going to be one of those short but sweet type posts... 

Today I am hopping with the Home Décor SU Style Blog hop! 


This hop is open to ANYONE who is creating home décor with Stampin' Up! Products! Today I am a featuring a cute little pick up truck that I scored at Dollar General in the Valentine isle!


I have used Modge Podge to adhere the From My Heart DSP. I have accented the truck with some Real Red and Flirty Flamingo hearts. This will probably be the extent of my home décor for Valentines... I have given a bit a different angle for you to see the project below! I even busted out my Heartfelt bundle for some cute little accents!


The great part about this fabulous signature is that it'll always be at the bottom of your posts.

You're welcome.

-=Jane=-

1 comment:

  1. What a cute wee pick up truck Andrea - and it looks great dressed for Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete