Thursday, July 11, 2019

OSAT Down at The Farm Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! Two days of blog posts in a row, who knew?! Spent a couple hours at the pool yesterday with another demonstrator friend before coming home to let the cable guy fix our play room cable... a day early! Who does that?! Aren't the cable guys usually late? I am not being ungrateful, but he texted me at noon asking if he could come in the afternoon. I have had plans for a month to go to the pool yesterday with Janet!! So I told him he could come at 4 pm! Troy came home, we did some grilling and chilling and I fell asleep in the recliner... again.
This month with the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop our theme is Down On The Farm. We try to leave it up for interpretation. You may see farm animals, gingham, and of course a farmhouse chic style. I chose to go with the farmhouse chic direction with Country Home and a little bit of Daisy Lane! Lets take a look...


My card started with the piece of DSP. This great piece of DSP is from the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper!!! I know, I know, I am using the HECK out of this paper. It is that versatile!! With the wood, burlap and flowers in this paper pack, not to mention 24 sheets it is an amazing paper to have in your stash! I used Basic Gray ink to stamp my cream can onto the new Fluid 100 watercolor paper and used the Basic Gray Water Color Pencil to assist in watercoloring it. This is nicely layered over a strip of wood patterned DSP also from the Pressed Petals pack and a piece of lace that I have "ruffled" using some tear n tape! A few Pear Pizzazz springs and a Rococo Rose Daisy from Daisy Lane and this part of my card was done. I chose the "Simply Thankful For All The Good Things" sentiment from the Country Home stamp set. It is heat embossed using the Stampin' Emboss White and has a nice pop to it! This is nicely matted onto a piece of Rococo Rose, with a small accent on the top right corner and a Sahara Sand Card Base.


I chose to do the pillow box because it was easy and they are darling! I have wrapped a piece of the Pear Pizzazz that has been embossed with the Corrugated embossing folder, a cute little border piece of DSP and some more lace! My box is empty so I can do as I please!!

Thank You so much for stopping in today for the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop! I can't wait for you to see what the rest of my friends have come up with for you! You will find the full link list below! Happy Thursday!


3 comments: