Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Paper Craft Crew 309 Happiest Christmas Wishes

Thank goodness it is Wednesday! Have you ever just had one of those days where no matter what you tried, it didn't work! That was the whole mantra with this card... maybe because I had Taryn home on Monday, I was just completely OFF!!!

This week with the Paper Craft Crew we have a fabulous sketch for all of you to be inspired by. You can find the sketch and the details below!

Click For Challenge Details

Like I said above this card was a bit of a struggle! Once I had a clear and concise idea I ran with it, and if at first you don't succeed try, try again! So after stamping a few different Reindeer and messing with some Spirited Snowmen the card below is what I came up with...


I think that sometimes once we finish a card and look at it we surprise ourselves with how mentally complicated it was to whip it up so to speak. This card starts with a rich base of Merry Merlot Cardstock with a nice matte of Sahara Sand. I have matted the Joyous Noel DSP with Tranquil Tide Cardstock. I punched a nice glimmer trim using the Decorative Trim Border Punch using the Glimmer Paper Pack that coordinates with the DSP. My Softly Falling embossed Stitched Circle is sponged with the Frosty White Shimmer Paint. My Sahara Sand Stamped Reindeer from the Dashing Deer Bundle looks so cute on the its snowy background! I have stamped the sentiment using Tranquil Tide ink on Sahara Sand Card stock then fussy cut into two little banners. It looks so cute with the Merry Merlot Card stock and glimmer paper banners. Before adhering everything I tied a quick double strand Linen Thread bow.

I am so glad that you have stopped by today! I can't wait to see what you create with today's challenge! I have provided a full list of the products I have used on today's card below. 






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment