Thursday, October 11, 2018

OSAT Ghouls Goblins and Gourds Blog Hop

Happy Second Thursday of the MONTH! I am back with the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop Team and we are hopping with an so fall like Ghouls, Goblins and Gourds theme! I can't lie!!! I fell asleep at the computer attempting to get my ducks in row with my hop post... So imagine my feeling when I woke up an hour ago to the realization that I had not put my post together. That will make a girl jump up about as fast as a child throwing up...

So like I said above the theme this month is Ghouls Goblins and Gourds! I just can not get enough of the Frights and Delights Paper Pumpkin Kit with the Trick or Tweet stamp set. You may think my card looks a bit familiar. That is because when Paper Pumpkin was live on Facebook on October 1st, I was able and honored send in the card below as an alternative idea! Let me show you my projects.





The card started with a Basic Black Card Stock base. I used Gorgeous Grape Card Stock for my wonky like layer to coordinate with the Frights and Frills Paper Pumpkin Kit. The Lemon Lime Twist stripe DSP is from the Broadway Bound Specialty DSP. The little black bats also from the Paper Pumpkin kit were just the right touch. My Stampin' Blend colored Elephant from the Trick or Tweet stamp set was just too cute to not add with this card. After using the 2 1/4" Circle Punch with the Starburst Punch, I added a bit of mini striped ribbon in Gorgeous Grape and some Silver Mini Sequin trim!
I had to come up with something for a 3 D!! I always forget about the Gift Bag Punch Board. Although simple and sweet it was a perfect little favor bag for ANY Halloween party!

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait for you to see the amazing Ghouls Goblins and Gourds on this hop! Have a Fabulous DAY!!!!

4 comments: