Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Stamp Ink Paper 166 Buttons, Brads and Sequins

Tuesday!!! All of the kids are back at school! Today I am back with the Stamp Ink Paper Design Team after a bit of a sabbatical! It is crazy how time can get away from you while the kids are out of school and now I am trying to get back into my good business habits again...

Click Here For Challenge Details

This week with Stamp Ink Paper our challenge is cards with Buttons, Brads & Sequins! While I know that all three on a card could probably a bit much, so I picked one and ran with it! Let me show you what I have come up with.


Truth be told this card has been made for quite sometime or at least partially made! I started it, set it aside because I wasn't sure about it and then when cleaning over the weekend I thought to myself that it would be cute with a few Basic Adhesive Back Sequins! The Coastal Cabana leaves from the Petal Palette stamp set are on a nice piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock. I have used the Watercolor Pencils to color the cluster of flowers and adorable little bird that I stamped with Sahara Sand. The Tea Room Ribbon was a perfect touch for this card with the copper edges!  

It is amazing how much 3 little sequins can add to a card! I can't wait to see how you use Buttons, Brads or Sequins!! 

Have a great Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment