Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Stamp Ink Paper 147 Color It Challenge

TUESDAY!!!! Yes, I had to shout it because I am so glad that Monday is past us! I spent an hour last night chasing FFA Pigs back into the pen that they had escaped from. No, they do not belong to me but the property we live on is owned by Troy's employer and the owners sons kids, have all of their 4H/FFA animals here. So... While it was not my circus or my pigs, we helped their 17 year old daughter get them all back to their pen! 

This week with Stamp Ink Paper we have fun and creative challenge for you. We want you to Color It! We want to see creations made with coloring techniques. I definitely stepped out side of my comfort zone today with Watercoloring! Lets take a look!

This card really came out better than planned. I simply used the laser cut piece from the Soft Sayings Card Kit. I used some washi to tape it down to my Water Color Paper. Once I had this all set up I began using my Aqua Painter to color in the leaves Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Pool Party and Crushed Curry inks. This card came out exactly how I wanted. I matted this on to a layer of Gold Foil Paper and Berry Burst before adhering this onto its Pool Party Card Base. A few of the White Perfect Accents were colored using the Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blend. A nice simple "Amazing" sentiment from the Celebrate You thinlits and a Gold Glitter leaf was the perfect touch to finish this off!!

Thank you so much for stopping in today! I can't wait to see what you do to Color It for this challenge!
If you like what you see I have provided links to the product for you to order!






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment