Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Stamp Ink Paper 146 Food and Drink Challenge

Hey guys! I am back!! Sorry that I have been MIA! Sometimes life and family trumps blogging and stamping... The good news is, that I am almost caught up with laundry and my house isn't a disaster. The bad news, my craft room is!!! So that is also on my list with the retiring list being released and the color revamp!!! Phew!



This week with Stamp Ink Paper we have the best kind of challenge, Food & Drink! I love food... Who doesn't?! In fact, the card I made for you today will be a card we make at my One Stampin Friday Night class! Let me show you the card...



This great card started with a base of Lemon Lime Twist complimented with a matte of Flirty Flamingo. The bundle used for this card is called the Lemon Zest Bundle. I have used Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo and two new In Colors that will be available to you in the near future Pineapple Punch (the Lemon), and Grapfruit Grove (the orangish color behind the lemon). I have popped the lemon up using Stampin' Dimensionals. I then stamped the leaves using Lemon Lime Twist, the Lemon and leaves were punched using the Lemon Builder Punch. I adhered two of the leaves with Mini Glue Dots and then popped one over the top with a Mini Dimensional!

Thank You so much for stopping by today... I mean who doesn't like to eat fruit?! If you like what you see today and would like to see a full list of the products, you can check them out below!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment