Sunday, January 14, 2018

Stamping Sunday SaleABration Favorite Blog Hop

WOW!!! Who has two thumbs and is posting her second Sunday in a row?? This girl!!! I was totally surprised when the amazing Sara Levin invited to be a guest designer for the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop and what better to hop with than our  Sale-A-Bration favorites.

If this is your first time on my blog, Welcome! I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in the United States. My Family and I live on the eastern edge of Colorado. We have 2 horses, a dog and a rabbit! Did I mention I have 3 kids? It really is never a dull moment with 2 boys and a girl...


Like I said above, the theme for this months hop is Sale-A-Bration favorites!! I have really whipped up some cuties for you. Lets get to my projects!


I really had to branch out a bit today... I wanted to use product for this hop that I hadn't quite used yet. I mean we all know that those Celebrate You thinlits are hard to put down but I hadn't used the Sweet Soiree Memories and More Card Pack or DSP. I also have used the Sweet Soiree Embellishment kit but in an entirely different way!


The card starts with base of Calypso Coral with a coordinating matte of Rich Razzleberry. The Old Olive with Silver Foil Stripe from the Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper was unmistakably the right way to go once the card started coming together. The Celebrate is die cut using the Celebrate You thinlits out of the Sweet Soiree DSP. I adhered it to a card from the Sweet Soiree Memories and More Card Pack. I embellished this a bit with some of the washi tape in the Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit. When I was putting this together I decided to add a Calypso Coral matte just to have a bit of contrast. The floral die cuts in the embellishment kit are exquisite! I wasn't quite sure which one to use but decided to use the ones above and added a few of the vellum die cuts too. A few Clear Glitter dots if you look closely just set this card off!


I am so excited that the Mini Pizza Boxes from the Holiday Catalog are carrying over! These little guys have a bit of room in them. I must admit that mine is empty. This way I can fill it with whatever I want.  To coordinate with the card I matted the Rich Razzleberry Card stock onto the box. It has the same DSP as the card so they matched. The Whisper White die cut tag is from the Cake Soiree Bundle. I decided to add few Silver Metallic Thread loops behind the flowers from the Sweet Soiree embellishment kit. Again I have accented these flowers with the vellum and foil leaves as well. My cute little sentiment is from the Party Pandas set. I used the Modern Label Punch to cut it out before adhering it to the rose like flower on the left. The Whisper White Silver Metallic edge ribbon was a nice touch to this little box...

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I was more than thrilled to be here today!! Now for trip down under to see what Cheryll Miller has for us!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects Andrea! Love the "celebrate" die cut from the Sweet Soiree designer paper. And your sentiment on the pizza box is a good reminder that we can use them without the images! Thanks for being our guest designer today for Stamping Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Andrea! I knew they would be! ;-) Loving the Calypso Coral/Rich Razzleberry/Old Olive colour scheme! The die cuts out of the kit are gorgeous! Wonderful to have you as guest hopper today Andrea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this projects Andrea ;)
    So happy that you are the guest this month ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Wikipedia

    ReplyDelete