Friday, December 8, 2017

TGIF Challenges ! An Elfie Sketch

TGIF!!! I can't believe it is already Friday! Holiday festivities are in full swing and it seems as though we have something every weekend leading into Christmas. Tomorrow I have a fun Christmas Card class at Lala's Bakery and Espresso Bar and then we are off to build gingerbread houses at our friends in our Christmas Pajamas!

TGIF Challenges has fun sketch for you to play along with this week, Although the sketch itself is a square card, some of us went a little rogue!

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/12/tgifc137-its-square-sketch-challenge.html


I just can't get enough of this Elfie! Sadly the Festive Phrases stamp set will retire at the end of the month! I colored up this cutie again with the Stampin' Blends markers. The largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits was perfectly layered onto a Red Glimmer Paper Scalloped Oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits. The Cherry Cobbler and White stripe from the Christmas Around the World DSP was a simple way to interpret the stripes of the sketch! I tied a nice little bow with the ribbon and accented with some Glitter Enamel dots. My Pool Party matter onto my Old Olive card base was just the right touch! 


No comments:

Post a Comment