Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Paper Craft Crew 271 Sketch Challenge

It is Wednesday and I am back in full swing with the Paper Craft Crew! I have been kind of MIA lately with woes of life, sick kiddo's and of course OnStage but I am back. 

Have you gotten your Christmas shopping done yet?? Mine is nearly done!! I am not bragging but I am pretty excited for myself and my wallet!! I can't wait to see the looks on my kids faces!!!

Paper Craft Crew has fun sketch for you this week and I of course didn't quite do it like the sketch...

So my unconventional Christmas card started with the Shimmer White card stock embossed using the Softly Falling embossing folder. I adhered a nice Copper Foil snowflake from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits to the top left. I wasn't quite sure what or where I would put the sentiment. So I heat embossed the sentiment from Hearts Come Home using the Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder onto a small piece of the Christmas Around the World DSP and turned it into a little banner. I used some Linen Thread to tie the elegant banner onto the card. Once this was done I used the Foil Snowflakes in silver and adhered it between the layers. My Year of Cheer DSP is paired up with Smoky Slate for my nice matte onto a Pool Party Card Base!

Thank You so much for stopping in today! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this weeks challenge!

2 comments: