Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Paper Craft Crew 245 Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Happy Paper Craft Crew Wednesday to you all! School is officially out at Noon today! My kids are excited, although the reality is that Joshua my middle kid starts summer school on Tuesday! We have a fun filled afternoon planned down by the horses and are looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow even though we have a hair appointment at 9!




This week the design team for Paper Craft Crew is challenging you to make a Tic Tac Toe! I just love these challenges. It was so fun making my card! I chose to make my three in a row by going diagonal Bright Colors-Favorite Stamp Set (they are all my favorite)-Ribbon. Let me show you what I have done...




TaDa!!!!!!!!! It does have a wow factor about it! This fabulous Paisley & Posie card has Bright colors! I used Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach And Island Indigo. The base of the card is Berry Burst card stock with a matte of Pool Party. I did a fun Pool Party Stitched Circle on a scallop of Island Indigo from the Layering circles dies. The die cuts from the Paiselys and Posies Bundle were cut from Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Peekaboo Peach and adhered using just a touch of Liquid Multi Purpose Glue. The Congrats sentiment from the Sunshine Wishes was so much fun! I cut it twice using Island Indigo and Lemon Lime Twist card stock then offset them just a hair. I heat embossed this twice using Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder. The Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon was just the right touch to this fun card!

I can't wait to see how you are going to make your three in a row!
Have a fabulous day!


1 comment: