Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper Challenges 96 CAS Wedding

Tuesday! I swear the last few weeks of school just breeze right by! It will be summer before you and I both know it. Then comes the pool, thunderstorms (we had one last night) and grilling with friends!

Today I am designing with Stamp Ink Paper and we have a nice Clean And Simple Wedding Challenge that I know you will enjoy!


This Clean And Simple card was so nice to make. I received the Ribbon Of Courage set at OnStage San Diego. Patty Bennett did an amazing demonstration of the set and was kind enough to sign my copy! I heat embossed one of the sentiments from this set on a stitched circle. I popped this up over a Powder Pink stamped image from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set onto Very Vanilla Card stock. I added a Fresh Fig dragon fly to off set the bottom corner. The card still needed something but I really didn't have any embellishments that coordinated well. My Bronze Sharpie was perfect to color over the Glitter Enamel Dots as shown below!



Thank You soooo much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you make with this Clean And Simple Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment