Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Paper Craft Crew 229 Sketch Challenge

Happy Hump Day friends!!! I am so glad that it Wednesday! I am in the beginnings of a sinus something! I hate being stuffed up!!!

Today I am designing with the Paper Craft Crew and we have an awesome sketch for you all to play along with!

Image may contain: text
Click Here for Challenge Details



 The card started with my Emboss Resist hearts from the Watercolor Words! To do this I sponged Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach and did my Heat Embossing with clear on Whisper White! I matted this layer with a nice a little piece Flirty Flamingo Card Stock! I layered this onto a piece of the Peekaboo Peach papers in the Playful Palette stack of DSP! My Clear Embossed Peekaboo Peach Heart was just the right accent with my "love" banner!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see how you interpret this sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment