Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper 84 A Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Good Morning! Happy Tuesday! I am back with the Stamp Ink Paper Design Team and we have a fun Tic Tac Toe Challenge that LeAnne has designed for us today that I know you will want to play along with because it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy!!
Image may contain: text
Click Here For Full Challenge Details



So I was a bit of an overachiever with my card today! I made 3 Tic-Tac-Toes... I can make 3 in a row from the top left going diagonal Blue, Circular Element and Ribbon, Diagonal from the top right Sequins, Circular Element and Die Cut, OR I can go straight across the bottom Die Cut, Yellow and Ribbon! I even took it a step further and made it a fun shaker card!
My card is matted with Peekaboo Peach with a bright base of Bermuda Bay to coordinate with the Cupcakes & Carousels DSP Stack. My Very Vanilla layer is stamped with the Ferris Wheel from the Carousel Birthday set in Early Espresso ink. I used a Layering Circle to cut out the center for my "shaker" area. My Die Cut Cupcakes are in Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron and Peekaboo Peach with the tops popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals! My Sequin mix in the shaker is a mix of the Cupcakes & Carousels embellishment kit and the Hello Lovely accessories pack with a few little vanilla colored seed beads! My nice little bow was also created from the Cupcakes & Carousels embellishment kit and was just the right touch with Bermuda Bay sentiment from the Cool Treats stamp set!

Thank You so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see how you make your three in a row!

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! How beautiful. Love your card, one of the nicest I have seen for this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you kidding me? this shaker card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to give this a try when the girls come over, it's the only one when scrolling through pintrest that I said "I want to do this one!"

    ReplyDelete