Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 41 A Wedding Themed Challenge



Happy Tuesday! School is back in full swing today and this Stella is getting her groove back in the craft room!
This week we had an amazing Wedding theme challenge and I can't wait to show you my card!!!


This fabulous card starts with a striking base of Basic Black. I then used my Gina Marie stitched rectangles to cut this layer out. I just received her new stitched scallop frames and could not wait to use them for this fabulous shaker! The background of my shaker card is Whisper White card stamped using Pool Party ink with the I love lace background stamp... The sentiment was created using our greetings Thinlits and Perite Pairs!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. All these creations are really pretty! I would love to make a new Stamp and participate in this event. I am a DIY decorator and just organized a wedding at one of local wedding venues. My clients were truly impressed with my work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. wedding flowers london uk

    ReplyDelete