Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 42 Color Challenge Enjoy The Little Things


Happy Tuesday and Birthday to my middle son Joshua who turns 8 today!! We are having a birthday celebration at school today and I can't wait to take him his birthday cookies!

This week we have a really amazing color challenge. I know that I have used the colors before but never have I used them all together!  I can't wait to show you what I inked up!
Click Here for Challenge Details



My card started with a bright base of Bermuda Bay with a subtle matte of Soft Sky. My stamped layer was created using the Timeless Textures stamp set. I started with Soft Sky ink first, then stamped the next layer with Bermuda Bay and final layer was using the Night of Navy ink. My lovely circles were cut using Gina Marie Designs Stitched Circle Dies! On the Whisper White stitched circle I stamped the sentiment from the Enjoy The Little Things Photopolymer set! I made a few metallic silver thread loops behind the circles with some lovely little sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and this little lovely was done!
Hope you all have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that stamp set too. I've seen it around and now it's on my must-get list.

    ReplyDelete