Monday, May 4, 2015

Elegant Butterfly

Happy Monday!!! Once the kiddies are off to school I get 3 hours of happiness until I have to pick up the youngest from preschool! I have to be honest, I have been meaning to blog this card for about a week! Somehow being an adult got in the way! I really do need a cleaning fairy! So recently I was reorganizing my Stampin' Up! card stock into color families, I realized I had hardly had ANY of the Regals!!! So this girl used her rewards from Sale-A-Bration to replenish my Regals card stock stash!!


The card started with a standard A2 base landscape style in Always Artichoke card stock. I then did a lovely matte in Crumb Cake card stock. My Very Vanilla card stock was stamped using the Butterfly Basics stamp set. The dashes and net were both stamped in Crumb Cake to coordinate with the matte, and the fern was stamped in Always Artichoke to coordinate with base. I also decided to stamp the postage stamp from this set in the top right corner in Elegant Eggplant and the the sentiment I stamped in Versamark and used Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder with Heat Tool to give it a little sparkle. I knew I wanted to give this card a really cool embellishment. The Elegant Eggplant die cut butterfly from the Butterfly Thinlits was just not enough so I layered the Sahara Sand Lace, Natural Trim Ribbon and did a really pretty four loop bow to finish it off on the left. 

Hope You are having a great start to your week!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment