Sunday, May 3, 2015

CYCI 68 Sketch Challenge


Happy Sunday! This week has really been a blur! With our school year winding down there seems to be more Parent participation type things, and with 3 kiddo's it can kind of be crazy... 
I'll be honest, when I first learned about Stampin' Up! I was in to loud, bright colors Melon Mambo was one of my first colors to purchase in a regular sized ink pad (they had spots still when I started out).
This weeks Sketch Challenge on Can You Case It? really had me kind of stumped! I decided to return to my loud bright color ways!!


I started with a standard A2 Base in Melon Mambo Card stock. I then matted the Whisper White Stamped with Positively Chevron in Pear Pizzazz with Basic Black. I then stamped the flowers from Flower Shop in Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Pizzazz and Melon Mambo and Punched them out using the Pansy Punch. I added the Rhinestone Basic Jewels for some sparkle. Initially I was going to use ribbon but decided to use some of the washi tape from the Stacked With Love set. Last but of course not least, I cut out the word Love from my retired Expressions Thinlits... Every great card needs to have a sentiment!
Thank You all for stopping by! Can't wait to see what you all do with this weeks sketch!!
Have a great week!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

  1. Andrea, this is sooo pretty! I'm loving this color combination! I'll have to give it a try.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure!! Everybody is going to do it LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and festive. Just shouts FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the color combo, Andrea, but what really grabs me is the playfulness of the flowers. I have a card to make and I think I just might CASE YOUR card. Love it... TFS

    ReplyDelete