Thursday, July 13, 2023

OSAT Mix It Up Blog Hop

HI!! Remember me?! The mom of 3 crazy kids who lives a total chaotic life of sports, 4H and everyday life?! I can't tell you how good it was to be back in the craft room! Although, I must confess... I have very little of what is in our new Annual Catalog, but pig feed seems to be outranking my stamping!!! Taryn has kept herself busy with sports camps and her pigs since before school let out... now we are ont he final countdown until fair!


So today I am back with my crew from the OSAT Blog Hop Team and we have put together a blog hop full of pattern mixing and I can't wait to show you what I have mixed up for you today!




So for todays hop I have mixed the Fresh As A Daisy DSP with the Dots & Spots Die to create this great "You make my day" card using the Cheerful Daisy Bundle. I was so excited to be using Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist together with our Basic Black again! It truly is one of my favorite color combinations. I am going to keep this short as this is my first day back on the job...  

Thank You for stopping in!



4 comments:

  1. I really like your card & treat bag! The color combo is so bright & cheery, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the color combination! So vibrant! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of stripes and polka dots!!! Such a fun color pallet too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUBO.TV/CONNECT customizable channel lineup and add-on packages cater to individual preferences, ensuring subscribers can build a personalized streaming package. This flexibility addresses one of the key pain points of traditional cable subscriptions, where viewers often pay for channels they rarely watch. FuboTV Connect's à la carte approach offers a cost-effective solution for consumers.

    ReplyDelete