Thursday, October 12, 2023

Falling For Folds Trucking Along

Good morning!! Happy Thursday, I have been so quiet lately and you are going to see me ease back into a full crafting schedule again... Especially with Christmas right around the corner. I have been running myself ragged with Volleyball and Football... and it seems to be slowing. I have made time a couple of days a week to create, and I have been having fun doing it!
Today I am back with a few friends on the OSAT Blog Hop... We are falling for Fun or Fancy Folds, and I couldn't wait to ink up my Trucking Along Bundle for this! Let's take a look!




Today I have created a fun Z -Fold card of Mossy Meadow to coordinate with my Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper. It is accented with a belly band of Real Red and adorned with a scalloped rectangle of Old Olive from the Scalloped Contours Dies. I die cut a nice rectangle of Very Vanilla for the sentiment and tire tracks. I stamped the truck from Trucking along with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with my Real Red Stampin' Blends. The coordinating punch was so fun to use for this. I simply popped this on my rectangle with a few dimensionals. 

The hand sanitizer holder was a box I found on Pinterest.  I simply made the box and accented it with the same DSP as the card. I accented both the card and the box with the Burlap Ribbon from the Real Red & Burlap Ribbon Combo Pack. 

I am so glad that you stopped in today! I can't wait for you to see what my friends have made!



No comments:

Post a Comment