Tuesday, May 11, 2021

The Spot 161 Color Challenge

                                           
Good Morning! I hope you are all having an amazing day so far! It is cold and raining here and I am sure that the farmers are happy to have this moisture. Kids are off to school and I am going to put a roast in the crock pot! I love comfort food! A couple of the kids may revolt, but this isn't Burger King. We have 13 days left of school and I can't wait for it to be over... 

This week The Spot has a fabulous spring like color challenge with one of the new In Colors Fresh Freesia! I have decided to use the entire Expressions In Ink Suite for my card today, lets take a look!


This card came together so fast it was scary!!! The flowers from the Artistically Inked are stamped in Magenta Madness and Fresh Freesia with leaves stamped in Granny Apple Green all on Basic White. I have used the coordinating dies to die cut these beauties with my Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. It is so cute and easy to use right on my workspace! Next, I stamped the edges of my Granny Apple Green with Granny Apple Green ink using the background like stamp in the set. The Gold and White stripe was a must use and was matted onto a piece of Basic Black ink and layered onto the Granny Apple Green layer. The sentiment stamped in Jet Black Stazon on Basic White was die cut using the Tailor Made Tags dies and tucked in behind my flowers. A few pieces from the Ephemera Pack and some Gilded Gems and this beauty was done! 

Now it is your turn! I can't wait to see you play with these fresh colors! 
Have an amazing day!!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment