Thursday, May 13, 2021

OSAT Mashup Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! Hope your week is going amazingly well! Taryn had her first field trip yesterday since before the pandemic. They enjoyed Old Town Burlington about an hour south of here! She came home telling me about the doll house and making butter. She must have had an amazing time! Troy and I have one more week of bible study. This weekend is going to include some yard work and some pig fun. It is probably the last weekend we have that doesn't have something for at least the next 6 weeks!
Today I am back with my friends on the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop! We are so excited for this hop. We are hopping with the theme "Mash Up". So the team is creating with returning friends AND new products from the NEW Annual Catalog! I chose to use the returning favorite Daisy Lane and mix it with the NEW Daisy Garden and some Scalloped Kraft Treat Boxes.... Let me show you what I have created!


Aren't these adorable? I just love how this ensemble came together! There is nothing more exciting for me than trying to pair carry over stuff with our new goodies! To be honest, I really hadn't even used the Daisy Lane Stamp set in over 2 years... Shocking I know!


This card started with a wood grain piece of DSP from the In Good Taste paper pack that thankfully carried over! I have used the NEW Daisy Garden Background stamp and heat embossed it in White. After doing this I wasn't quite sure how to use it or what I wanted to do with it but then I remembered I had the NEW Picture This Dies that cut out all three rectangles, these are the positives from the die cut. I set these aside with some Stampin' Dimensionals on the back while I distressed my Crumb Cake layer, with a pair of old Paper Snips and some Early Espresso Ink with my Blending Brush. Once this was done, I laid down my negative from the Picture this dies and arranged the positives accordingly and adhered them to the Crumb Cake layer. This is beautifully matted onto a piece of Rich Razzleberry and a card base of Soft Succulent. It is accented with a bit of Linen Thread and In Color Jewels. The sentiment is stamped in Rich Razzleberry.


Here is a closer look at this beauty!


This Scalloped Kraft Treat Box made my coordinating project so easy! I have used a bit of the Fine Art Ribbon and Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon to tie around this. I made the tags using the Label Me Lovely Punch and the Medium Daisy Punch. I have heat embossed the sentiment below!


I am so thrilled that you came by to see my creations today! I just can't wait for you to see the rest of the hop! The link list is below and you click along the list to everyones creations!
Have an amazing day!

1 comment: