Tuesday, May 4, 2021

The Spot Congratulations Challenge

                           
Happy Tuesday! I can't believe we are in the month of May already! Things have been full steam ahead around here. We have a barn full of pigs. Wesley has his first summer job at the pool this summer and I will be planting our garden for the summer in the coming weeks! My dad and step mom were here over the weekend... It is the first time I had seen either of my parents since 2019. It was an amazing weekend full of laughs, fishing and food! 

  

This week The Spot design team has a challenge that should be a bit easy since many graduations are around the corner! We are designing with the theme Congratulations! I decided to ink up the new Hand Penned Bundle and make a card with a fun journal that I gave to a friend recently! Let me show you what I have created today!


So recently I have attended another demonstrators retreat where she offered an amazing add on class with these journals! It is not something that Stampin' Up carries but they are amazing and fun to doll up! I have used the Hand Penned Suite with the Scalloped Contour Dies! The card also features the Hand Penned Suite, but I mixed it with the In Good Taste DSP. I colored the flowers on both projects with our Stampin' Blends! I feel like the sentiment "Anything is Possible" is perfect for graduation or a congratulations type card! 

Now show me your Congratulations themed projects!



No comments:

Post a Comment