Tuesday, October 20, 2020

The Spot 133 Very Versailles

Happy Tuesday! Situation normal has been restored and all kids are at school for in person learning. Our county is kind of a hot spot at the moment, but I think we are at the end of the Covid train! Fortunately our schools never hit outbreak status, and even though Wesley was quarantined, the middle school and elementary school remained in session,

This weekend I managed to have a day of retail therapy. This cute little scrapbook store to the east of us in Benkleman, Nebraska is going out of business. So we went to see if there was ANYTHING that I HAD to have. Of course I found things!! We also stopped at Dollar General and stumbled on the mother load of adorable Farmhouse Christmas ornaments! It inspired my craftiness and I am getting my head back in the game!

This week The Spot Design Team is creating with a great fall like color challenge! It pushed me a bit out of my zone, because Christmas is in my head! I wasn't quite sure what to do until I thought about the diaper wipe technique! It was perfect for the Very Versailles stamp set! Let  me show you what I created.


When I started this card I started with some diaper wipes. Its a great technique that you use the reinkers to ink up the wipes like an ink pad. I used the Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie reinkers for the scripty like stamp in the Very Versailles stamp set on my Very Vanilla card front. Then I added the leaves in Pretty Peacock. A bit of heat embossed gold. The Stitched So Sweetly dies worked out fabulously over the lace trim. A few enamel dots and this beauty was done!

I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks challenge!
Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment