Monday, October 12, 2020

The Spot 132 CAS Fall

Good Tuesday Morning! I have been a bit MIA. Life has not been easy, Wesley has been on virtual learning because of a class mate that tested positive. Trying to keep an ADHD kid on task for distant learning is a full time job! Even if he only has classes until Noon! I am ready for all of this to be over.



I haven't had a lot of time to create. So I was pleased to find out that our challenge was for a clean and simple. I have a tub of pieces that I looked into and found the large leaf from the Gather Together already stamped and ran with an idea!


This card started with the large leaf from the Gather Together Bundle stamped with Cajun Craze ink on a Very Vanilla card stock. It is die cut with the coordinating die and layered over a piece of the wood DSP from the In Good Taste DSP. This is adhered over a piece of the Gilded Autumn DSP. So the card looks like it has a bit of technique but it really doesn't. The sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set, is stamped in Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla. This is all nicely matted onto a piece of Early Espresso and I felt like the Mint Macaron base was a nice touch!

I am so glad that you stopped by today! I can't wait to see what you create for this great CAS Fall Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment