Tuesday, September 29, 2020

The Spot 130 Sketch Challenge

Have you ever had a time in your life that no matter what you try, you can't catch up or manage your time? That has been me lately, and while I feel that my time has been used relatively wisely... I can't catch up. Laundry, Dishes, life... It is all one big mess!! Throw in football practice and church obligations and it really makes for an interesting whirlwind but somehow, I always find time to create!

This week on The Spot we have a fabulous sketch for you. I say it is fabulous because I love a sketch that has SOOOOOO many possibilities. My brain actually went in a lot of directions... but it settled on this design and I can't wait to show you!


This fun and festive Christmas card features the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper, Peace & Joy Bundle and the Sweetest Time Bundle. I had so much creating this fun yet relatively easy card! The polka dot and festive saying from the Trimming the Town DSP is nicely matted with Old Olive card stock. This sits on a card base of Misty Moonlight. The stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies are adorned with holly (with Poppy Parade Berries and Old Olive leaves) are stamped and die cut using the Sweetest Time Bundle. It was the perfect touch with my Misty Moonlight stamped sentiment from the Peace & Joy Bundle. I simply die cut this with the coordinating dies and added it to the stitched circle before adding the "on earth" stamped in Old Olive! 

I am so glad that you stopped in today to check out my card! I can't wait to see what you create for this weeks challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment