Tuesday, August 11, 2020

The Spot Back Pack Mini Album

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! I am so happy to be back in the craft room doing my thing! FAIR IS OVER! Whew! If you are a 4H Mom you know what it is like. It is not for sissies! I am so excited that Wesley and Taryn had a successful first fair, even if it was a bit of watered down version. They both have projects that have qualified for state fair and we couldn't be more proud! Now that I have explained my absence... 
Today I am back with The Spot Design Team, we are designing with a Scrapbooking challenge. You can do a 1 or 2 page layout but if that doesn't tickle your fancy, you can whip up a cute Mini Album. I tend to break out in hives and freak out when asked to do a scrapbook page but I stumbled on this great little Mini Album tutorial on Pinterest some time ago and even made a few for a swap. Let me show you what I have created!





This great little Mini Album really only needs 1 sheet of 8.5 x 11" card stock to create. It folds up into a cute little backpack that I chose to use the Playful Pattern DSP with a Night of Navy Base. There are about 8 pages for you to doll up as desired. I even used the coordinating stamp set. There is nothing a bit of ribbon can't fix!  Here are the dimensions of the card stock and Designer Series Paper.
  • 11" x 3" strip of card stock for the backback frame
  • 11" x 2 3/4" strips (x2) of card stock for inside album pages
  • 4" x 2 1/2" Designer Series Paper (I chose to mat mine with a coordinating card stock first, so the DSP would be 2 1/4" x 3 3/4")
  • 3" x 2 3/4" piece of sturdy decorative paper or paper covered card stock (I used card stock and adhered DSP over it)
  • 5" x 5" square DSP
  • 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" square card stock (pocket top flap)

I am so glad you that you stopped in today! Stay tuned to my Facebook Page as I will be making the album as a live so we can make it together! 






No comments:

Post a Comment