Thursday, June 11, 2020

OSAT Blog Hop New Review Zany Zebras

Good Morning and Happy Thursday... I am so happy to announce that the wind has stopped blowing. I mean we do live on the prairie of sorts so it there always seems to be a breeze but the hurricane force winds have stopped! I lost some plants in my garden. I think in part to the invasion of grasshoppers but the wind had some part in it. 

The One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop Team is hopping with the theme "New Review", I can't believe how cute these little Zebras are in the NEW stamp set Zany Zebras! I have mixed this with the Stitched Triangle Dies and the Happiest Of Birthdays Stamp set for today's creations! Did I mention the new In Color Magenta Madness?!! Let me show you my creations...


My creations for today's hop started with the Magenta Madness In Color Designer series paper that I die cut using our Stitched Triangles. This fun and bright color combo is Mango Melody, Magenta Madness and Black with a bit of the new Rainbow Glimmer Paper.


My card started with 3 Stitched Triangles of the Magenta Madness Designer Series Paper layered onto a piece of Basic Black. I stamped the Zebra from Zany Zebra's using Stazon Ink so that it was a nice rich black. This was fussy cut and set aside. I cut a strip of the Rainbow Glimmer Paper and found a scrap of Whisper White for the sentiment from Happiest of Birthdays stamp set. A Nice double bow of the Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon was just what I was looking for to the right of the sentiment. I used the new Magenta Madness ink for the sentiment and adhered it over the Glimmer Paper using Foam Adhesive Strips. I then added my Zebra and few Artistry Blooms Sequins. This is nicely matted onto a layer of Mango Melody and on a base of Magenta Madness.


This coordinates with my card so nicely! This is our new 3 1/8" Acetate Square boxes. I have stuffed with the tissues from last months Paper Pumpkin and created a belly band with the Rainbow Glimmer Paper. A fussy Cut Zebra and sentiment from the Zany Zebra stamp set is layered over a 2 1/4" circle stamped with Mango Madness using the little party hat stamp!

PHEW!! I am so glad you stopped by today!! I can't wait to show you more of what is new from Stampin' Up! You can click along the hop by clicking the links below! I hope you have an amazing day!

2 comments: