Thursday, June 25, 2020

APPT Blog Hop Box of Sunshine Kit

Can you believe it is that LAST Thursday of the month? In just one week, Troy and I will be celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary. Crazy right?? When I think about how long we have been together somehow it doesn't seem as long. Then I look at our 3 kids, and I want time to slow down. It has been a fairly fun summer. With pigs, trampoline sprinklers and our huge slip and slide! We have managed to stay entertained without a pool pass, but make no mistake... We miss the pool!

This months kit is called Box Of Sunshine. The idea is for us to create the cards in the kit, put them back in the box it came and share them. The kit even includes the supplies to decorate the Paper Pumpkin box! Well, we all know this hop is for alternative ideas for the kit and I can't wait to show you what I have created. Lets take a look!


I just love how easy but elegant these alternates turned out! The card started with the Gold Foil Stripe card base in the kit. I have used the large self adhesive small dotted strip on the left of the card base. I set this aside and stamped a couple of flowers from the Tasteful Touches stamp set with Memento. I hadn't had a chance to play with my NEW Magenta Madness Stampin' Blends and this was the perfect opportunity. Once these were both colored I fussy cut them and added a few Stampin' Dimensionals. The gold thread loops is from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack. The die cut with sentiment is in this kit and was perfect for this card. A few Gilded Gems and this rather easy card was done!

The favor is a hand sanitizer holder. I got the tutorial from Twila Davis when I wanted to make a WHOLE bunch of them for our local daycare facility during the shut down. This one is a bit different as I didn't wrap it with DSP but instead glued the stripe patter to a strip of Magenta Madness card stock and adhered it to the front of the holder. This is also accented with a bit of gold thread from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack and I decided to use a bit of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle. The sentiment is from the Tasteful Touches and coordinated nicely with the card!

I can't wait for you to see what my friends have created today! Make sure you tour the WHOLE hop below! If you need a list of the products I used, I have provided one below! Have a great day! 
Product List

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects! As if I expected anything less from you, you very talented lady!

    ReplyDelete