Monday, July 6, 2020

The Spot 118 Create Your Own DSP

Happy Tuesday! I am sorry I didn't blog last week, things got a little crazy with fires, a broken fridge and the kids! Have no fear I am back! We are only weeks away from fair. Taryn and Wesley will need to turn in record books soon!! We went fishing over the weekend and I got eaten alive by deer flies.  The kids had fun despite the heat. 

Click Here For Challenge Details

Today I am designing with The Spot, we are creating our own DSP. If you don't know what DSP it is, it is Designer Series Paper. It is what those of us who are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators call it or those that are Stampin' Up! Savvy. I can't wait to show you my fun card that I have created with Ridiculously Awesome stamp set with some bright and cheerful colors! Lets take a look!


I had so much fun when creating this card! Who doesn't love the new In Color Magenta Madness?! It is a great pink that has allowed me to NOT USE Petal Pink! We all know how much I reach for the Subtles color family, but not with this card! I have put the Magenta Madness with Coastal Cabana, Mango Madness and Stazon Jet Black/Basic Black.  The Ridiculously Awesome stamp set was my favorite the minute I saw it! So many possibilities!!! I took the star stamp and created my Designer Series Paper by stamping it in all 4 colors. After I created my desired pattern, I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies to die cut the patterned piece of Whisper White. I have also used the Stitched Rectangle Dies for the Magenta Madness In Color DSP and made a fun Coastal Cabana frame. I layered these up wonky style (That is my official name for it) and added a bit of the Whisper White ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack. The sentiment is White heat embossed on Basic Black then punched with the Label Me Lovely punch. I have adhered it to the bottom right corner with Stampin' Dimensionals and added a few of the Artistry Blooms Sequins. This fun and funky card is on a base of Basic Black!! 

I can't wait to see how you all make your own patterned paper


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment