Tuesday, March 17, 2020

The Spot 102 Good Luck-Tags In Bloom

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Good Tuesday to you all! I hope that today finds you all well.  The kids are on spring break and we are still waiting on word about school closures. It is great that we live in a rural area of Colorado and at this point, our county and those surrounding it have had no confirmed cases. of COVID-19. My goal is to not blog about COVID-19 but to keep coming to you with card and paper crafting ideas, and will be introducing the class to go option as well!
This week with The Spot, we are designing with a theme! Since today is St Patrick's day we decided to create with a "Good Luck" Theme. You can get all of the details of the challenge above. I have finally inked up the Tags In Bloom and used my Scripty Embossing Folder.


I have to tell you that the stress level in my house has been high, between Josh's emergency appendectomy, spring break and the total state of our country... I am just stressed!!! It made my card making skills a bit absent to say the least! 

This card started with the flower like frame stamped in Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock. I have used Blackberry Bliss and Soft Sea Foam blends to color this beauty. I then tested my fussy cutting skills and fussy cut it out. Next, I stamped the stitch like stamp with Soft Sea Foam ink. The Blackberry Bliss sentiment was perfect for the soft yet rich card. I was so excited to use the Label Me Lovely Punch with this! This is nicely layered over a strip of Champagne Foil and Whisper White card stock that has been embossed with the Scripty Embossing Folder. I sponged a bit of Soft Sea Foam. A double bow of the Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon and a few Champagne Rhinestone and this bad boy was done!

I can't wait to see you participate with this weeks challenge! 
Hope you have a fabulous week!


No comments:

Post a Comment