Tuesday, March 3, 2020

The Spot 100 Getting to Know You

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is doing well! Hopefully, I have escaped having whatever everyone in my house has had and shared. Thankfully all three kids went to school yesterday. Is it wrong for me to be ready for summer break already?! I am just ready for days at the pool, flip flops and a good thunderstorm or 2.

Today we start something new! A group of us have come together for a new creative challenge and we are calling it,
This Creative Challenge will be live every Tuesday! I am so excited because we have an amazing design team and I just can't wait to inspire all of you! For our first challenge we want you to get to know our styles! So we are calling it "Getting To Know You Designers Choice Challenge", we want to showcase our styles for you! You can click below to see our whole team and for full challenge details!


Now, If you have been following me for a while, you will know that I love my Subtles, wood, lace, coloring, flowers and of course heat embossing. I would consider my style is along the lines of a modern shabby chic. However we have more products that are not along this line, and I do try to showcase my creativity with more than just style. Let me show you what I have created for my "Getting To Know You Designers Choice" challenge!


This card started with our Stitched Lace Dies. I ran it through my die cutting machine with a piece of Whisper White before I used the Stitched Nested Label Dies to die cut it. I chose to use the Forever Blossoms Bundle. I have stamped the Memento Tuxedo Black before coloring with my Petal Pink and Soft Seafoam Stampin' Blends. I even added an extra flower and set of leaves so that my smaller Stitched Nested Label with my Gold Stampin' Embossed sentiment was balanced. After I adhered the flowers to the lace with the sentiment, I adhered this layer with Stampin' Dimensionals. A nice rich piece of wood DSP from the Pressed Petals DSP over the Tufted Embossed Soft Seafoam was definitely the right touch. I added a bit of the Metallic Pearls for a touch of bling. This is all nicely layered onto a card base of Petal Pink cardstock.

I am so excited about this new challenge and I can't for you to showcase YOUR style! The link up closes Sunday evening so you wont want to wait! 
Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment