Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Stamp Ink Paper 181 Black White and Pop of Color

Happy Tuesday!!! I know, I know... I need to simmer down! Just kidding, but to be back with the Stamp Ink Paper Design Team and in complete full swing feels amazing!! Did you have a good weekend? I actually got a call yesterday while creating this card from Children's Hospital Neurology department, they had a cancellation and now Joshua gets to go in on Friday! That is a far cry from February 27th. I am excited, nervous and scared all at the same time... but we are another step closer to getting answers. 


No joke, this is usually one of my favorite kinds of challenges but I found myself stumped a bit. I knew I wanted to use something from the Occasions Catalog. The Be Mine Stitched Framelit dies that are part of the Meant To Be Bundle are AMAZING! You are right, I just said that hearts are amazing! If you have been following me for some time now, you would know that I have a total dislike for hearts! Sometimes things can change! Let me show you have I have whipped up today!


This card started with a base of Basic Black Card Stock. I have matted my Melon Mambo a bit crooked on purpose. The Botanical Butterfly was perfect for this challenge because of the black and white patterns mixed into this pack. I chose the stripes because they are so versatile. The Melon Mambo heart cluster was die cut a few times and adhered together to give it a bit more dimension. I adhered this over a Silver Foil heart before adding my Melon Mambo splattered heart with Black Heat Embossed sentiment. I have also added the Black and Silver ribbon also from the Occasions catalog. The Heart Epoxy Droplets were the perfect added touch, especially after coloring them with my Lovely Lipstick Blends and Silver Sharpie! I have provided you a closer view of the heart below so you can see the splatters!


I am so glad I am back in the swing of things! I can't wait to see what you all create with this weeks challenge!
I have provided a full product list below for you to shop with! That way you can get the Botanical Butterfly DSP paper for FREE!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment