Thursday, October 4, 2018

Joyous Deer Gift Card Holder Tutorial

Happy Thursday to all of you! The creeping crud has hit the house and the boys are home for a second day. The weather has definitely turned to fall in a matter of 24 hours... Yesterday was 90 degrees and today is not suppose to get about 55 degrees or so! I think that days of shorts and flip flops or sandals are now a recent memory. Time to whip up some comfort food!

Yesterday I was live on my Facebook page with this fun tutorial! I made a bit a of a different one for my viewers, I still like this one best! I really can't get enough of the Dashing Deer Bundle with the Joyous Noel DSP. The rich earth tones of this paper combined with the Copper Foil accents is just stunning. 

Enough of the chit chat... Let me get you the tutorial!


Here is the basics...

  • Cut DSP to 6 7/8" x 6 7/8" for Envelope Punch Board (If you look at the chart on the Envelope Punch Board this is the size for a 4" x 4" Card).
  • Create Envelope with above DSP, set aside
  • Cut 4" x 4" of a coordinating Card Stock
  • Cut 3 7/8" x 3 7/8" layer (this is the layer that you would stamp a sentiment on if you would like), adhere to above layer with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
  • Cut 2 1/4" x 3 7/8" DSP (I used the same DSP but the opposite of what is on the inside, but you can you do a coordinating paper in the same pack)
  • Use your 1" Circle Punch to make a bit of a notch in the center, put Tear & Tape along bottom and both sides to adhere the DSP to the base. This will make your cute little pocket for the Gift Card to slip into.
  • Adhere the whole card base to the INSIDE of your Envelope.
  • The belly band is the closure for this card, I have used 1 1/2" x 10" strip of coordinating DSP with some Tear & Tape at the end. 
That is the bare bones, You can embellish, stamp and make this as fancy as you would like. I can't wait to whip up a bunch of these to have at my vendor fairs! If you make one email me a picture! I can't wait to see them all! I have provided a full product list below for you to shop with! Remember that is purchase $50 or more, I have 14 amazing EXCLUSIVE tutorials for you to enjoy! 
Happy Ordering!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment